Greater Boston Chapter ASSP is announcing two $2500 scholarships for students who have demonstrated academic excellence while completing college work in the field of occupational safety & health.
- Member of the Greater Boston Chapter, or
- Member of the Greater Boston Chapter Student Section, or
- Immediate Family of a Chapter Member (spouse or child)
- The student must have a grade point average of 2.5 (or higher) out of 4.0 at the time of application
- Starting with second-year or sophomore level.
- Deadline to submit applications is March 31 and the awards will be announced in May.
Download, complete and submit your application to ASSP-GBC Student Affairs Chair at ASSPGBCscholarship@gmail.com.