OSHA FY 2019 Safety Calendar
Posted: Feb 13, 2019
- Start of OSHA Region III’s Focus Four Campaign. March is Electrical Safety.
- Ladder Safety Month, American Ladder Institute.
- No later than the 2nd, Establishments with 250 or more employees in industries, as covered by the recordkeeping regulations, must electronically submit information from recordkeeping form (300A), “Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses”. Establishments with 20-249 employees in certain high-risk industries, must electronically submit information from their recordkeeping Form 300A. Use the Injury Tracking Application (ITA) System.
- 3-9 – Women in Construction Week
- 25-29 – National Safety Stand-Up for Grain Safety Week