Greater Boston Chapter Scholarship
Greater Boston Chapter ASSP is announcing two $2500 scholarships for students who have demonstrated academic excellence while completing college work in the field of occupational safety & health.
- Member of the Greater Boston Chapter, or
- Member of the Greater Boston Chapter Student Section, or
- Immediate Family of a Chapter Member (spouse or child)
- The student must have a grade point average of 2.5 (or higher) out of 4.0 at the time of application
- Starting with second-year or sophomore level.
- Deadline to submit applications is March 31 and the awards will be announced in May.
Download, complete and submit your application to ASSP-GBC Student Affairs Chair at ASSPGBCscholarship@gmail.com.
Greater Boston ASSP Partners with Rosie’s Place
In keeping with our annual tradition of giving the Greater Boston Chapter of ASSP is thrilled to work with Rosie’s Place of Boston the first shelter for women at risk in the nation.
2022 BOSGO Tournament Summary
Well you can’t hope for a better outing than we had this year. Unbelievable weather, an amazing course and great competition. Thank you Juniper Hills!!
Congratulations to Francesca Frederico and her team from Twelve Points for winning for the 2nd year in a row!!
Thank you to the sponsors, volunteers and players who made the 22nd Annual BOSGO Tournament a success and another record year of fundraising. I’m incredibly grateful to all of the sponsors, donors and GBC ASSP BOSGO & Executive Committee members for their support.
Thank you for being part of our mission to raise scholarships for our future safety professionals at Keene State, Mass Maritime & UMASS Lowell.